SALES ASSOCIATE, CF FAIRVIEW MALL
LOCATION: TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA
Spa Ceylon Ayurveda Wellness is a new brand to Canada, and we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Sales Associate is accountable for delivering excellent customer service. Understanding our customers’ needs, explaining the products and helping them find the best products for themselves and others. Our Associates are dedicated to delivering exceptional and consistent customer experiences that positively impact sales growth in the store, and contribute to a positive high-energy environment.
Our Associates are committed to maintaining high professional standards in the areas of customer service, sales performance, visual presentation, inventory management, and shop operations including health & safety.
- Greet and welcomes customers throughout all areas of the store.
- Deliver exceptional in-store shopping experience.
- Exhibits behaviors that support customer satisfaction goal (KPI).
- Ability to work collaboratively within a feedback culture in a team environment.
- Build a highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, uncovering needs, product recommendations, promotions, and capturing customer information to support continued engagement.
- Initiative to elevate personal knowledge of all product categories in current and future merchandise and maintains awareness of store promotions, pricing and special events.
- Exhibits a high level of activity, energy and passion, while providing an expert level of product knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task, remain organized, and manage time accordingly in a fast paced environment.
- Graciously accept returns and suggest offers based on customer needs and preferences.
- Assists in operational tasks i.e., actively upholds presentation standards of selling floor, back-of-the-house, restock, floor set execution, window changes, visual presentation and marketing placement as needed and upholds health and safety precautions.
- Demonstrates knowledge and insight regarding inventory levels, customer feedback and product requests and can suggest alternate options.
- Follow and implement company policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 1 year knowledge and sales experience in Skin, home, and beauty care.
- You're inspirational, dynamic, naturally warm and compassionate towards others with an insatiable drive to exceed results and celebrate successes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to foster a customer focused selling culture
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment; solution oriented and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Must be able to accommodate flexible work hour which includes but is not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Experience working within a retail /customer service environment is preferred.
- Enthusiasm for personal and professional growth and understand the importance of growth to your success and Spa Ceylon.
- Strong customer-facing and teamwork skills.
We thank all the applicants for their interest in working and taking their time to apply at Spa Ceylon Luxury Ayurveda Wellness, however only qualified applicants will be selected and contacted for an interview.
An equal opportunity employer, we Spa Ceylon Luxury Ayurveda Wellness do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in Canada.